RISK WARNING: Your capital is at risk. The risks of investing include: illiquidity; lack of dividends; loss of investment; and dilution. You should invest only as part of a diversified portfolio.
Please read FULL risk warning
Get paid. Get organised.
Investment closes only once the total pledged amount passes the minimum of £200,000
A pledge is not a commitment. You will be asked to confirm in the next section.
SmartTrade also operates as a tech company, aiming to provide their software to large institutions such as financial institutions, large private companies, telecom providers and other business with a large base of SMEs.
SmartTrade wants to make lives easier for SMEs all over the world and believes that they are the perfect company to do so.
- Strategic partner to MasterCard who have injected development and marketing funds and introduced new business channels (such as Starling Bank)
- Signed agreement with CardOne banking.
- £15m in transaction volumes processed to date. Additional companies being onboarded with the potential of upwards of £150m in annual transactions
- Proven commercial model, live in the UK market with more than 14,500 merchants having used SmartTrade App.
- Interest from large high street banks in the UK to provide SmartTrade as a branded entry level solution for their business accounts.
- Award winning mobile payments solution (2019 Payments Awards: Most Disruptive Payments Tech)
- Partner and white label discussions with companies such as Vodafone, Samsung, Visa, Gravity Payments (US), Banking Circle and Mastercard US.
- Multi-acquiring achieved via Stripe, Wirecard and Cardstream Payment
Investment Focus: Equity, Debt, Property, Secondary Market (i.e. buying shares from existing shareholders), and Cryptocurrency
About: © 360Equity 2019. All rights reserved. 360Equity is a trademark of Capital Plus Partners, a limited company registered in England and Wales (No. 03672149), with registered office at The London Office, First Floor, 85 Great Portland Street, London, England, W1W 7LT. 360equity.envestry.com is a website operated by Capital Plus Partners Limited. Capital Plus Partners Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 189495).
Type: Investor Network
Contact Name: Dominic Berger
Date established: November 1998
Date Joined Envestry: April 2019
Registered InvestorsOver 1000
Investment through platformUp to £1m