RISK WARNING: Your capital is at risk. The risks include: the lack of liquidity in this market in terms of being able to sell shares; the loss of the value of investment; and dilution of shareholding. When you invest any loss in value will not be covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Please read FULL risk warning.
Software company that provides businesses with an on demand platform to create interactive digital experiences
Investment closes only once the total pledged amount passes the minimum of £1,000,000
This Pledge is not a commitment. You will be asked to confirm in the next section.
Organisations today are increasingly competing on the experience they deliver to their customers.
To win, they must find new ways to engaging:
· Their employees – giving them the information, tools and networks they need to be engaged and effective
· Their customers – getting and keeping their attention over time
3radical has developed a software platform, Voco, which enables business users to create and deliver personalised, interactive digital experiences on their website, mobile app, social media channels.
These experiences are:
• Contextually relevant: with each individual receiving appropriate experiences, recognition and reminders in real time based on their past behaviour, location and other data such as weather
• Fun and rewarding: by being interactive, and utilising tactics such as multimedia quizzes, social sharing, visits to locations and rewards like points in leaderboards, badges, discounts and competition entries
• Long term: taking each individual on an unfolding "story" created by the business user, ensuring their continued engagement
The results are exceptional and Voco has already been used to engage around 1 million individuals with interactive content for leading brands like Dell, Mitchells & Butlers, Azzurri Group, British Land, DBS Bank and Anytime Fitness.
The business began commercial sales in 2014 and has already reached a revenue run rate in excess of £1m, with a substantial quarter on quarter growth. The current fundraising will enable the business to add sales and delivery resource to capitalise on this success in existing markets and to win initial clients and references in the US market as well as develop strategic partnerships with key channel partners.
The business operates in the dynamic and rapidly growing market for software that helps organisations to engage individuals, currently estimated by IDC to represent more than US$25bn of worldwide spend for marketing engagement alone, and is complementary to existing major vendors such as Adobe, IBM, Oracle and Salesforce.